Sunday, August 21, 2011

Its time for change!!!

For a while, I have been toying with an idea of moving my One Crafty Mom blog to wordpress.com.  They have a more interactive way to view the stats of the blog.  It makes is easier for me to see how many people come and read my blog.   So far, in the past few months, I only have two visits. 

Now, moving to wordpress not only makes it easier for me to see how many people read my blog, but it also puts my blog out there making it easier for people to find my blog.  That is the main reason why I am moving.  I will still be blogging about the all things crafty that I do or deal with, but it will be on the new wordpress.com blog.

So, I will post the new address here.  I hope to see my readers that are subscribed switch their subscription to the wordpress blog.

Thank you,

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment